All students who have successfully completed the requirements of their programme of study are entitled to graduate. This includes the requirement to have all fees paid and library items returned.
The Application to Graduate online form must be completed at either Whitireia or WelTec for your Graduation Ceremony by the deadline dates of:
- 6 February 2020 for the Te Rauparaha Arena Graduation
- 12 March 2020 for the Michael Fowler Centre Graduation
- 13 July 2020 for the Auckland Town Hall Graduation
If your application is not received by the Ceremony deadline date you are attending, your qualification will be conferred in absentia and posted to you after the Ceremony. You still need to complete the Application to Graduate form to ensure we have your correct address details.
Withdrawal from the Ceremony
If you register for the Graduation Ceremony, but then are subsequently unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by:
- 5 March 2020 for the Te Rauparaha Arena Graduation
- 9 April 2020 for the Michael Fowler Centre Graduation
- 20 July 2020 for the Auckland Town Hall Graduation
No refunds will be given within two weeks of the Ceremony date.