Application & Enrolment
Eligibility for Youth Guarantee
To apply for the Youth Guarantee programme you must:
- Be 16 or 17 years of age (but not turning 18 years of age) on the day your proposed programme starts
- Agree to the conditions of being a Youth Guarantee student
- Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident;
- Enrol in a full-time full year programme of study, starting Trimester 1 2012 in a nominated Youth Guarantee course or courses.
- Not have studied at a tertiary institution before (STAR and Gateway programme participation does not exclude you)
- Meet the entry requirements of the course you are applying for
Please contact Student Advisors for further information by phoning 0800 935 832 or emailing email@example.com
Youth Guarantee places are limited and are in high demand. We encourage you to complete an application form as soon as possible in order for you to be considered for a Youth Guarantee place.
Once you have submitted your application we will contact you by letter and email advising you of the next step in the process. This will include a date and time to meet with a tutor/s from the programme/s you have chosen. We will also arrange an appointment for you to have a Personal Education Plan (PEP) on the same day.