Click here to login to Moodle
WelTec supports your learning by blending online learning (Moodle), practical training and classroom time. This provides more flexibility and increases access to the information you need.
Most WelTec courses have an online presence where you can:
- engage with your tutors and other students
- access course related materials including course notes, videos, audio material, and data bases
- upload your assignments and complete activities that will help you succeed in your courses
Once you have enrolled you login to Moodle and find your courses on the home page.
Why learn online?
By learning online you get to share, collaborate and access more information.
- You have access to rich content – including multimedia, images and videos
- You can learn where and when you want
- Help and support is available through online connection
- Quizzes and interactive tests provide you with immediate feedback so you can see how you are doing
- You will get to know your peers and colleagues through online discussions and often get to know more about their ideas than in a classroom
- Finding resources, sharing, collaborating and discussing online will help you develop research, critical thinking and communication skills you will use for the rest of your life
By learning online you get to meet the world.
Web Browsers and Compatibility
Click here for details on web browsers and compatibility.
Login using your WelTec username and password, the same details you use to log into a WelTec computer.
If you lose your password contact 0800 935 832 (WELTEC) and ask to be transferred to the Learning Commons, they can reset your password for you. Make sure you change your WelTec password every 72 days (countdown starts from the last time you changed it).